Close this search box.


Liljendalin kotiseutumuseo

The collection of Liljendal Museum began accumulating in 1964, when students at Nylands Nation were surveying the area in co-operation with the homestead committee. Since the mid-1980s, the collection has been at the responsibility of the Liljendal homestead association, and the number of items has increased with the years. The granary is mainly used as […]


Kotiseututalo Wårkulla

Originally designed as the main building of a farm, the house was erected in the 1890s. Part of the building was used by the local fire brigade in 1909–1925. The building was consecrated as a prayer house in 1929, but in time it could no longer be used for this purpose. The museum was opened […]