The museum includes a dwelling with a 1920s-30s style interior, and an item exhibition with a main focus on seafaring and fashion. The building in which the museum is located was built around 1850 as a parish hall. The museum was opened in 1978 with collections of around 700 items. Bromarv Local Museum Association, founded in 1945, maintains the museum and its collections. The association also owns the parish grain store by the church.
Address: Bromarvägen 1838, Bromarv
Opening Hours: Saturdays in July 10:00 – 13:00 and by arrangement.
Enquiries: +358-(0)500 536 455
Entrance Fee: Adults 2 €, children 1 €