Close this search box.


Lurens museo

Lurens Manor dates back to the 17th century. The manor was taken over by the Lindfors family in 1801, and the current main building was constructed by sea captain Jakob Lindfors. The building was later donated to the municipality of Pernaja with the wish of turning it into a children’s home.In 1964, Östra Nylands Ungdomsförbund […]


Back in the old days, roads were scarce and in bad condition. Horse-drawn carts did not start becoming common until the 17th century. While various two-wheeled carts gained popularity in the 19th century, finer carts remained the exclusive right of wealthier peasants. East Uusimaa Coach Museum presents horse-drawn vehicles mainly from the 19th and 20th […]